Clenbuterol is a popular product among athletes and bodybuilders. Why is it so popular? How do you take it? What are the effects and risks of a course of treatment?
If you read this article through to the end, you'll know everything there is to know about Clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol, also known as Clenis a beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist. It was originally a bronchodilator medication used to treat respiratory problems such as asthma in animals, particularly racehorses. Its main action is to relax the muscles around the respiratory tract. In this way, it facilitates breathing when congestion occurs.
Later, its use was diverted to serve athletes, sportsmen and bodybuilders.
The reason Clenbuterol is so popular is that it helps athletes and sportspeople achieve their dream bodies, as well as improved physical performance.
Firstly, this product relaxes smooth muscles such as the digestive muscles, bronchi, uterus?
Secondly, it dilates blood vessels, improving oxygenation and nutrient supply to the body. All this contributes to improved performance: greater endurance, the ability to practice sports more intensely, greater physical strength?
But that?s not all.
Clen also has an anti-catabolic effect. This means it can delay the breakdown of muscle fibers, resulting in the preservation of acquired muscle mass. It also helps delay the assimilation of fats by the body.
Finally, Clenbuterol is an excellent fat burner that works in two ways:
- It activates lipolysis: a mechanism that pushes the body to draw from stored fat in order to transform calories into energy.
- It activates thermogenesis to accelerate fat burning.
The clenbuterol is available in various forms: tablet, powder, syrup, injection?
In general, athletes prefer to take it in tablet form with an initial dosage of 0.02 mg to 0.14 mg per day. For women, it is strongly recommended not to go beyond 0.09 mg per day.
Clen is taken in 4- to 6-week courses, using two different methods:
- alternating 2 days of use and 2 days of rest
- continuous dosing for 2 weeks with an increase in dosage during week 1 (0.02 to 0.12 or 0.14 mg), followed by a gradual reduction during the second week
In addition, Clen is ideally taken at the start of the day, when its fat-burning and anti-catabolic effects are at their most effective.
Here are some other tips to consider if you're using Clenbuterol for weight loss:
- limit your caloric intake
- reduce your carbohydrate portions
- drink up to 8 glasses of water a day; tea is acceptable as long as no sugar is added
Although Clenbuterol is powerful and effective, we mustn?t forget that taking such a product can have a number of undesirable side effects:
- mood swings
- anxiety and aggressiveness
- muscle cramps
- palpitations that can lead to serious cardiovascular problems
Clenbuterol is banned from sale and consumption in France and many other countries around the world, due to the health risks it poses. Despite this, it is possible to find it in some gyms and on the Internet.
Rate this article
[Total: 0 Average: 0]